DazzlinDonna from SEO-Scoop.com has an interesting post about a new variation of the chain letter. This time, you are asked to SEOs for Charity Link Meme and give links for Charity.
This is a
annoying but powerful very creative viral link building idea. I am not sure who gets the credit for starting this, but they are claiming inspiration from the Colbert Google Bomb. I wasn’t tagged and I would probably refuse to play along if I had been, so I am not going to tag other bloggers, but here is Donna’s list.
- Service International – Disaster Relief
- Pujols Family Foundation – Children with Down Syndrome
- National Alliance to End Homelessness – Homelessness
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research – Parkinson’s Research
- Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Program – Child Healthcare
- Aids Research Alliance – Aids Research
- Wildlife Conservation Society – Wildlife Protection
- Cancer Research Institute – Cancer Research
- Second Harvest – End Hunger
- AARP Foundation – Helping Senior Citizens
On the other hand, I like how this could give candidates plausible deniability for Guerrilla SEO in politics, so here is an alternative list:
- Rudolph Giuliani in drag, kissing Donald Trump
- Giuliani, a Roman Catholic, divorced twice
- John McCain supports Bush’s War in Iraq
- McCain embraces the Christian Right in Paul Weyrich,
Jerry Falwelland Pat Robertson.
- John Edwards on the environment.
- Bill Clinton being Strategist in Chief for Hillary.
- Barack Obama, opposition to the war in Iraq